The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Impressive shots of industrial decay! Looks like a scene from an apocalyptic movie or video game.

I'm curious about the strange "vibration" feeling towards the center of the second one. It almost feels as if the images were'nt in register. Maybe a Photomatix artifact?

viablex1

Impressive shots of industrial decay! Looks like a scene from an apocalyptic movie or video game.

I'm curious about the strange "vibration" feeling towards the center of the second one. It almost feels as if the images were'nt in register. Maybe a Photomatix artifact?
I agree something is off, I like using photoshop better,

I may have chosen the wrong shots...

routlaw

thanks man , how you been doing? any tasty shots to show???
Thanks for asking, doing well but still busy with little time left to do my own fun work lately unfortunately.

Here are a couple from earlier in the summer. I think this is an old abandoned railroad hotel located on the Jefferson River, MT. If so it might have been a point of departure to Yellowstone via stage coach back when it was a real adventure. D3 & 24 TS/E lens.

Rob

Last edited:

Lloyd

Thanks for asking, doing well but still busy with little time left to do my own fun work lately unfortunately.

Here are a couple from earlier in the summer. I think this is an old abandoned railroad hotel located on the Jefferson River, MT. If so it might have been a point of departure to Yellowstone via stage coach back when it was a real adventure. D3 & 24 TS/E lens.

Rob
Great stuff, as always, Rob. That second one is stellar... what a sky too!
:clap: