The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

F

frechdachs

Hi,

I was not sure if that image should be in the corresponding large format topic.
Anyway: I had my fun with large format (photographers) while enjoying a nice Nikon.

Nikon D200, 18-200 AFS-VR, Sandwich of 3 images (HDR did not work for me, so DRI manually)

Wish you even more fun,
Andrea

etrigan63

Phun photos of a phountain...

D700 + CV 40mm Ultron f/2
ISO 200 @ 5s
NEF 12-bit via LR2.5 Mac and Power Workflow 2 actions.

viablex1

actually if anybody can direct me on how to post the thumbnail that then allows you to get to this size would be appreciated

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Matt, you've probably broken the forum record in the "widest image" category! :ROTFL: :D

More seriously it's weird because i thought that when attaching any file above 1200 pix (width) or 900 pix (height) the forum software would resize it automatically and display a thumbnail... hmm...

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
btw, nice very nice pictures above, Matt (for some reason i 'm harboring an image of Mr. Smith...)

Phountain's cool, Carlos. Miami's temperature looks pretty enviable at the moment for us (more) northern settlers.

Andrea- maybe could you consider posting a bit larger file, the one above's pretty small on a large screen :)

edit: great movement and colors, Shac! :thumbup:

viablex1

Matt, you've probably broken the forum record in the "widest image" category! :ROTFL: :D

More seriously it's weird because i thought that when attaching any file above 1200 pix (width) or 900 pix (height) the forum software would resize it automatically and display a thumbnail... hmm...
yes me too it does it on every other forum that I am on

thnaks for the comments!!!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
It is a rather dark day here, threatening rain any minute. This little patch of sky with a lens I rarely use, the 12-24 DX.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
actually if anybody can direct me on how to post the thumbnail that then allows you to get to this size would be appreciated
Hi Matt, I have now tried to find a way to do that, and I think the following syntax will work.
Here’s my code solution for showing a SMALL (websized) picture, which in itself is a link to a LARGER sized version in a separate window.
(Of course you would have to make the SMALL version of the picture for your post, before the exact shown code would work).
Just write the code with the correct url addresses and the correct picture file names into your GetDPI post.

I have also shown the code in a version with space around the two major elements in order to make the syntax easier to immediately understand.

etrigan63

Matt, here's what Steen is talking about. If you are posting from Flickr, first go to the small image and insert it into the post. Then go to the full sized image and copy the link. Highlight the IMG in the post and click the URL insertion tool and paste the link tot he full sized image.

Should look like this:

viablex1

Hi Matt, I have now tried to find a way to do that, and I think the following syntax will work.
Here’s my code solution for showing a SMALL (websized) picture, which in itself is a link to a LARGER sized version in a separate window.
(Of course you would have to make the SMALL version of the picture for your post, before the exact shown code would work).
Just write the code with the correct url addresses and the correct picture file names into your GetDPI post.

I have also shown the code in a version with space around the two major elements in order to make the syntax easier to immediately understand.

appreciate that bondo!!! thanks!!!! and you to "E"