The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

leif e

My old mother. Or maybe; model Olga.:) (klick for larger version)
D200, Nikkor AI 1,4/85 @ 2,8
leif e

Last edited:

routlaw

Living space inside is tiny (less than 250 sq. feet added), but they can't be happier. When summer comes, the 35-ft barge leaves port and they go for a 3-month ride up North...

Here's the cabin, "back" and "front":
Corlan, cool story and photos to match. Nicely done.

Hazy Morning. We have an inversion starting.

D3, 85 PC @ f27 1/10. Three shot stitch.
Lloyd, glad to see you decided to keep this lens, its one of Nikons best IMO, nice job.

well you nailed it , I have been looking at that 24mmPCE lens...the cousin of the one you used

Michael Jacksons theater...in Gary
Matt the 24 PC is great but does not quite have the same level quality when shifting like the 85 PC has. By that I mean at max shift the corners do get a bit soft, likewise for extreme tilts you will see some image degradation unlike the 85. Its still an essential lens for me, one I would not want to be without, likewise you would get a lot of use out of it with your doing.

Its the 45 PC/E I am now lusting after, but price increase have really shot these things through the roof. :eek:

Love the MJ theater photo.

Lloyd

Good stuff, Corlan. I like your b/w conversion. The reflections of the water on the bridge are very interesting.

JohnH

Thanks for all the comments. Now more from Bangkok at Night.

D3X, 17-55mm, 2.8, 1/13 sec, Handheld. [Models are 1/25]

JohnH

OK - winter has arrived in Thailand. The evening temperatures in Bangkok are now bearable - instead of a roasting oven feel, it is now balmy. Perhaps 25 - 28 C instead of 35C. It makes a difference!

D3X, 17-55, Park image is 1/30, Xmas is 1/40. ISO 400. Hand held.

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Lunch yesterday. No, I didn't attempt to eat her. We had lunch together, but it was cold... around 25 degrees C, so protection was kind of needed.

S5 with Tamron 17-50mm @ 38mm and f/2.8

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Interesting how the white towel underlines her expression...

Only 20°C here these last days, but less protection: