The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

otumay

Very impressive, Lloyd.
I somehow felt the girl's face was stretched a bit horizontally, maybe due to my aging eyes.
Best,
Osman

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Great action shots here, Jorgen, Bob. :thumbup:

Lloyd, that's a super cool job you did on this Xmas card, your friends are lucky!

Lloyd

Very impressive, Lloyd.
I somehow felt the girl's face was stretched a bit horizontally, maybe due to my aging eyes.
Best,
Osman
LOL. Pretty sharp eyes, there Osman! (Hey, I know about aging eyes.) It does look that way, but they're just both "blessed" with some chubby cheeks.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
We had an unusual long fall Fall here, so here's some late leaves and colors.

(this is the soft stuff, sharper material to come later)

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Very nice Corlan. I particularly like that second shot. Great comp.
Thanks Lloyd.
You're right about the first one, i was actually retrieving it from post. For some reason it seems that i can't get a decent small jpeg out of it -looks much much better in full size. Well i'll leave (pun?) it there for the colors... we had interesting ones as often when the season stretches...

Last edited:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Who said "bokeh"? :rolleyes:

This one stayed on the tree for more than a day, alone, under some serious gusty winds.
It was indeed, the very last one to leave...