The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

viablex1

you are killing me with that bokey man hard not to buy,

Routlaw its in gary indiana who knows they just went crazy in there , its this place...

I think I posted it before but you can see it way down front..

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
A lot of Amazing Talent here!

d300, 200VR 2.0 :)
Great shot!

Love your piano, Matt. Just what I would have liked to see during my failed childhood piano lessons :D

Corlan, the single leaf on green is beautiful.

Here's one from Vientiane yesterday. I was wandering around in one of the old markets, where the rag ceiling was so low that I had to bend over. But they had hairdressers, lots of them. What a place!

D80 with Tamron 17-50 @ 44mm and f/2.8

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Yesterday was also the opening day of the SEA Games, the local Olympics, in Vientiane, quite a challenge for such a small town, but I suspect they've had some help from their big communist brothers up north and out east.

D80 with Nikkor 70-300 ED @ 200mm and f/7.1

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Then there's the river, Mekong. It's getting drier every time I see it, or at least, so it seems. Big Brother up north is tapping off for their own consumption, and the people of Southeast Asia are seeing the results every day.

D80 with Nikkor 70-300 ED @ 135mm and f/7.1

Lloyd

Then there's the river, Mekong. It's getting drier every time I see it, or at least, so it seems. Big Brother up north is tapping off for their own consumption, and the people of Southeast Asia are seeing the results every day.
Amazing series... as always, Jorgen. This last one is particularly striking.

Lloyd

when i took this a week and a half ago, just thought it was a bad picture. maybe not? :deadhorse:
(copyrighted as it was submitted to wire service)
Congrats Bob. Just thumbing through while waiting to get a haircut, and saw that People ran one of these in the December 14th issue.