The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Great shots, Mikoo, Steve... at their respective end of the colour spectrum :)

Well, for Christmas colours, here's a couple of propositions.

First, a teeny bit of focus... and lotsa bokeh.

Lloyd

To My Politically Correct Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee(s).

To the rest of you... And you're ALL my Friends, for which I am very grateful:

Merry Christmas (ok, Happy Holidays too) and a Happy and Healthy New Year!
:clap::clap::clap:

AlexLF

Some pics from today's corporate New Year's celebration (D3x, 24-70/2.8):

99% shot with flash.

And Merry Christmas!

Lloyd

Some pics from today's corporate New Year's celebration (D3x, 24-70/2.8):

And Merry Christmas!
These are beautiful Alex. I love the one of the children at the table most of all.

Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva i s Novim Godom

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Great Christmas photos everybody. Merry Christmas and thank you for a year of fun and inspiration on this fabulous forum. Looking forward to more on the other side of the 31st :)

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Holiday fishing:

(note: a typical case where colours will look terribly off -and plain awful- into a non SRGB-compliant profiled browser...)

So here's another take, in B&W: