The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Lloyd

Those really are nice, Corlan. I think each version stands on its own. I like the crop of the color, and I love the composition of the b/w. Nice work.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Corlan, What a Shot! Lighting & Composition are Sweet! Cant pick a Favorite.
Those really are nice, Corlan. I think each version stands on its own. I like the crop of the color, and I love the composition of the b/w. Nice work.
Thanks Steve, Lloyd. Much appreciated.
It was two different shots and angles, a few minutes apart. They both give a different perspective, and cal for a different treatment i guess.

The guy was courageous enough to stay there in the cold, but left the very second the last drop of sun stopped reaching him. Courageous, but wise. :)

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Saw this guy open for B.B. King last year & he Blew Me Away! Local Blues Guy, Evan Goodrow...
Steve, splendid photos as usual.
Don't you know though that this lens is considered as unfair competition and therefore banned from posting? :deadhorse:

:D

Great guitar player btw, Blues with a strong touch of funk. Actually got one of his CD on the shelves since a couple of years, from CD Baby (a super source for good, non mainstream music and artitsts).

shtarka1

Steve, splendid photos as usual.
Don't you know though that this lens is considered as unfair competition and therefore banned from posting? :deadhorse:

:D

Great guitar player btw, Blues with a strong touch of funk. Actually got one of his CD on the shelves since a couple of years, from CD Baby (a super source for good, non mainstream music and artitsts).
Corlan...Im locking up the 200vr in the safe & never bringing it out again:D!
Im shocked you've heard of him! He gave a free concert this past summer at this gorgeous old castle just north of Boston! He's a nice guy also!
Thanks!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
The season being auspicious for tales, here's a couple from yesterday, roadside:

Apparently, for now the old, wise stone and the brand new, indifferent hydrant do not have a lot in common. Maybe, in time...

"The Milestone and the Hydrant"

Last edited:

shtarka1

Corlan, "Lover's Beach"....Very Cool! Like the light & new world meets old school in "Milestone & Hydrant"!

Matt, color & comp on these are Excellent! Nice job guy's!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Christmas is kind of over, so I went to an outdoor rock concert last night, to hear the legendary Thai rock band Carabao. Their handyman is slightly legendary as well, and carries all his Buddha amulets around his neck, and the tools, lots of them, in his belt. Here he is, in the middle of the action, trying to make things work.

D80 with 85mm f/1.8 @ f/2.0

Lloyd

Christmas is kind of over, so I went to an outdoor rock concert last night, to hear the legendary Thai rock band Carabao. Their handyman is slightly legendary as well, and carries all his Buddha amulets around his neck, and the tools, lots of them, in his belt. Here he is, in the middle of the action, trying to make things work.
Wow.