The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Well they're all there, all smiling, nice colors... don't have the experience but it always seemed perillous to get a good picture in a crowd of photographers with all the strobes and the excitation.

Can't wait to see the action ones... good luck!
It's a somewhat intimidating experience, fighting for a position among photographers with clusters of 1D and D3 cameras around their necks, each of the bodies costing more than I paid for all my gear :LOL: :cry: :LOL:
Then there are those long lenses.... :shocked:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
It's a somewhat intimidating experience, fighting for a position among photographers with clusters of 1D and D3 cameras around their necks, each of the bodies costing more than I paid for all my gear :LOL: :cry: :LOL:
Then there are those long lenses.... :shocked:
You're not one to get intimated easily, and once again you'll show them all that price and er, size, don't matter. :lecture:

Go and get'em! :thumbs:

viablex1

Jorgen you do just fine, makes me want to get an S5.

Thanks all, I have shot tons of film lately don't know why.

That is gary indiana man is it shot out.

That child with the dog shot is really well done!!!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
D700, 14-24:)
Steve, as nice as this series is (it is indeed, esp the second shot), it's more difficult for me to relate to it than say, the previous series above -which was indeed so good that it's hard to match anyways. Maybe it has something to do with the wider lens and my personal taste for closer focus... what lens(es) were used on the that series on top of this page btw?

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
This morning in the kitchen found a basket full of... Christmas tree ornaments, with fruit on top. So i took a photo.
Uneventful life i guess... :rolleyes: :ROTFL:

shtarka1

Great stuff, Steve. Love that second one.
Thanks Bro!
Steve, as nice as this series is (it is indeed, esp the second shot), it's more difficult for me to relate to it than say, the previous series above -which was indeed so good that it's hard to match anyways. Maybe it has something to do with the wider lens and my personal taste for closer focus... what lens(es) were used on the that series on top of this page btw?
Corlan, it's funny you say that. As sharp as the 14-24 lens is , I sold it for your reasons stated above.It is a tremendous lens for landscape though.
There were 3 lenses used on the set at the top of the page. 1st pic of the boy & dog was 200VR 2. 2nd pic of the music score sheet was the Sig 50 1.4. 3rd shot of the eagle was the 58 Noct 1.2. Thanks!

shtarka1

This morning in the kitchen found a basket full of... Christmas tree ornaments, with fruit on top. So i took a photo.
Uneventful life i guess... :rolleyes: :ROTFL:
Corlan,the placement,composition & tone are splendiferous! Nice use of negative space.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
There were 3 lenses used on the set at the top of the page. 1st pic of the boy & dog was 200VR 2. 2nd pic of the music score sheet was the Sig 50 1.4. 3rd shot of the eagle was the 58 Noct 1.2. Thanks!
Well, that's three piece of glass i guess a lot of us could easily live with :toocool:
(esp the first and last cited... and since i had guessed the first, maybe i eventually deserve one of those :D)

Corlan,the placement,composition & tone are splendiferous! Nice use of negative space.
Thanks Steve, you're too kind.