The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Last one for today.

D80 with Nikkor 300mm f/4 @ f/7.1

A great variation on the S-curve theme :thumbs:

Joining the praise here for the whole series and expecting to see more from this fun but strenuous exercise... in the meantime, hopefully the flu is a benign one. :)

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
+ 1, love the green slope :thumbup:

The northern hemisphere on latitude 56° 00 N
it's cold, windy and hard to totter up on the slippery ice in strong headwind

Nikon D300 • Nikkor AF-S 1.4/50mm G • Capture NX

Lloyd

Very kewl (or, I should say cold) Steen.. That sequence with the bird is great.​

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
thank you, Steve and Lloyd ... now something different

Nikon D300 • Nikkor AF-S 1.4/50mm G • 1/1000 sec. at f/8 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
You are too kind guys. Thanks a lot.

Love your fishing boat and flags, Steen. Reminds me of great holidays in Denmark through the years, summer as well as winter.

Now, off to bed, hoping that the flu or cold or whatever will be magically gone tomorrow :)

David K

Workshop Member
Shot this at a wedding over the weekend at max ISO on the D3. Ran it through Noiseware and SilverEfex Pro to try and salvage what I could. Any suggestions on how to process this kind of shot will be appreciated.

L

LeicaM3

WOW! Both of you look lovely - you should be in Hollywood doing movies - best wishes.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member

Steen, the duck (?) strip is fun, kinda reminds me (on a lesser level i must admit) of your hal-of-fame and daughter favourite "cat & pigeon" one ... which i still show on a regular basis to family and friends.

Particularly like the the flags shot btw. Got a nordic, modern Kurosawa feel to it.

shtarka1

Steen, Agree with Lloyd...Cool 50's Sci-Fi Effect!

David, I love the light,grain & expression. The only thing i would do is crop out the lady on the right & clone the womans head coming out of the man's shoulder, in my humble opinion. The shot is Excellent!

TR, Great Color & Comp!

Matt Viablex...Vincent Price Is Smiling Upon You!;)

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
WOW! Both of you look lovely - you should be in Hollywood doing movies - best wishes.

:confused: ... nah, I bet Jorgen looks terrible, he's got the flu :D

anyway, welcome aboard LeicaM3 :)

oh, and btw. thanks Jorgen, Corlan, Tim and Steve .-)

viablex1

thanks its Lloyds fault he showed me that great PS tutorial with silverfx pro you can do all kinds of creepy stuff