The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Been up north for a couple of days. No computer, no email, just a camera. I should go there more often. Here's one of the locals :)

D80 with 85mm f/1,8 @ f/2.0

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
The sunsets are beautiful up north as well :D

D80 with 70-300mm ED @ 135mm and f/4.5
I hate this lens, but when it's in focus and at less than 150-200mm, it can produce some nice photos.

m_driscoll

Jorgen: Thanks. The caption might actually be "Stop annoying me! I've got to chew up a lot of this crap!" We were very non-threatening.

Your new photos are great. Your colors always seem perfect. I love the cat.

Matt: Thanks. That bear was great looking. I'd like to see her ( I think) when she grows to full size.

otumay

Again I'm overwhelmed by the quality AND quantity of images posted in this thread. This group of masters evidently know how to squeeze the last drops out of a Nikon!
Cheers,
Osman

viablex1

The sunsets are beautiful up north as well :D

D80 with 70-300mm ED @ 135mm and f/4.5
I hate this lens, but when it's in focus and at less than 150-200mm, it can produce some nice photos.

really I hope you are putting something together to publish, the world needs to these!!!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
A lot of amazing images here again... Matt if it's the same series of bear than previously posted, then i second everyone and vote for this PP especially efficient here with the grass and water contrast in the background. Anyhow, these four shots are fantastic!

Great colors as always, Jorgen. My vote goes for the Darts.
Of course the sunset has a strange appeal on its own... :rolleyes:

And Tim... nice mallard, though a bit blurred it's really vivid.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
ok now, more boring stuff, no darts, no sunset, just plain ol'countryside :(

With the melting snow grounds in the area tend to get soft, then we had relatively strong winds.

- Power Mast, down -

D700 - 105mm

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
This old tree did not care that much, though.

- Old Tree, Up -

D700 - 105mm

The whole scene, with the 50mm:

- The Tree and the Mast -

(click)

shtarka1

ok now, more boring stuff, no darts, no sunset, just plain ol'countryside :(

- Power Mast, down -

D700 - 105mm
Corlan, does the name "John Ernst Steinbeck, Jr" ring a bell? This reminds me of something out of "The Grapes Of Wrath"! Keep producing "Boring Stuff"...It's Brilliant!:thumbs: