The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
S5pro and 20-35 2.8.
Another terrific shot, William :thumbup:
Is it Brussels or Paris?

And yet another example of the uncanny capacity of the S5 to shoot straight into the sun.

[whisper mode] Don't show this one to Jorgen, it'll make him think again that after all, he should keep the body and won't find anything better, Canon Pentax or else :rolleyes:

Lloyd

Not getting out much lately, so I have to find objects around here to photograph.

D300, 70-200/2.8 VR:

Lloyd

+1 nice texture but man you might be a little bored...:angel:
Is that a school? Wow... quite a mess. Hope there aren't anyone's important school records there.

(And yes, I'm a little bored... and I need to get out and do some shooting. I have a job to shoot tomorrow, but it's nothing to write home about.)

viablex1

Is that a school? Wow... quite a mess. Hope there aren't anyone's important school records there.

(And yes, I'm a little bored... and I need to get out and do some shooting. I have a job to shoot tomorrow, but it's nothing to write home about.)
nah its actually a medical library at an asylum, Lloyd do you have any fun at all shooting Jobs? and what camera do you utilize the most? Just curious

Lloyd

nah its actually a medical library at an asylum, Lloyd do you have any fun at all shooting Jobs? and what camera do you utilize the most? Just curious
Hi Matt, thanks for asking. Yes, I often have fun shooting jobs, in fact I'd say the vast majority of the time. What I'm doing tomorrow is pretty pedestrian, but the real problem comes from some struggles one of our sons is having. I'm pretty distracted by that right now, and we're not out of the woods yet.

For work I generally shoot Nikon digital (right now the D3 and the D300). I still do some film work, but not a lot. I shoot Leica a fair amount, but work-wise, it's about 80/20 in favor of Nikon, as I often need auto focus, higher frame rates, better low light performance, and/or longer glass.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Excellent documentation, Matt. Did you see his backyard ... :rolleyes:
But my living-room is rather tidy :D

D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 80mm and f/9.0

Actually, it's a studio shot from this morning. I was picked up at 6 P.M. with all my gear, including 6 strobes with stands, to a factory way out in the middle of nowhere, to take photos of 2 – two – recliner chairs. One of them had to be white, isolated on white, straight from the camera. And I don't even own a meter :(

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Obviously you did a perfect job, Jorgen, despite the lack of a meter by hand.
Looks great and ready for the brochure. I want one immediately :)
Is it a "Stressless" ?