The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
You guys are killing me with talk of dogs passing or remembered. I can't face it. Maggie is 12 and the world will be different without her. This is from a few years ago.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Steve, splendid fireworks. looks like "snowworks" of some kind btw :) Matt is right, the chromatic contrast is spot on.

One small marginal comment if i may: whether you would print it (and it definitely deserves a nice one), i'd probably take the five minutes needed to clone out the wires on the lower right part... (and perharps altogether the tiny distracting white thingy at the bottom, and finally burn down the pole left of the flag's) :thumbs:

Simply because all the rest is plain spectacular. :thumbs:

shtarka1

Steve, splendid fireworks. looks like "snowworks" of some kind btw :) Matt is right, the chromatic contrast is spot on.

One small marginal comment if i may: whether you would print it (and it definitely deserves a nice one), i'd probably take the five minutes needed to clone out the wires on the lower right part... (and perharps altogether the tiny distracting white thingy at the bottom, and finally burn down the pole left of the flag's) :thumbs:

Simply because all the rest is plain spectacular. :thumbs:
Thanks Corlan! Agree totally about the wires. Thanks!