The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Lloyd

LLoyd.. I keep looking at this shot and I love the inclusion of the hands in frame. It really makes this shot brilliant!
Thank you Jason. I'm honored. I like to include the mother's hands to give some scale, and a sense of the maternal connection. I've also found that stopping down just a bit with the 85 gives a little depth and detail that I'd lose shooting that lens wide open.

Enjoying your posts, and looking forward to more. :thumbup:

Last edited:
J

JohnA_BatonRouge

The young lady with the laptop in the high-key setting is absolutely gorgeous, Albert. Perfect colors, skintone, and overall sharpness on a high-key background! Great composition and mood, too. I would use this as a standard for comparison on a number of levels. Great Work!
John A.

J

JohnA_BatonRouge

John, wonderful family & fun shot! btw....Baton Rouge must be Hopping! Go Saints!
Thanks! You are SOOOOOOOO RIGHT about this town VIBRATING!!!!! I really can't ever remember this much commotion about any football game at any time in any era. N.O. is a long-time party town, but this town (now bigger than N.O. by a good margin) is beginning to drown out the fans in that city to our south!
John A.