The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

shtarka1

These are awesome, Steve. That last one in particular... What a shot! Right down to his wispy mustache. :clap::clap::clap:

The next to last one is funny. That's one very Chinese-looking guy in that costume!
Thanks lloyd! I knew there was an Imposture lurking somewhere!
Thanks Steve.
Your Boston, Chinese New Year Images are all excellent, maybe # 3 being my favorite here.
Thanks Steen!
Great, Steve, all of them.
Appreciate it Jorgen!
Great stuff again, Steve.
My vote goes for #3, then #7.

On a sidenote, for once i kinda regret the shallow DOF on the first one. IMHO f8 (sorry Jorgen, 7.1 :D) would suit the situation just fine here.

(and yes, i do need a 200mm back in the kit) :eek:
Thanks Corlan & you are 100% right about Numero Uno!:)

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Thats some serious fresh meat Jason! Nice grab on both sides of the table!
Nicely put. :D
I concur.

And yes the suggestion box is kinda fun...
(well more or less when keeping in mind some local recent history as Steen reminded us on last page)

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Nice and pure Isness, Chung .-)

Nikon D50 • Nikkor AF-S 18-70 at 56mm • 1/45 sec. at f/8 ISO 200 • Capture NX

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Graham.. those colors are just amazing!!!
Thanks. Courtesy of mother nature and that very narrow band of colour on the edge of the horizon after sunset. Hard to believe that both mountain shots are from the same location a few minutes apart & just daylight balanced with slight contrast enhanced in Capture NX2. I'm very pleased to say that there are no colour changes or pixel bashing in PS etc. :thumbup:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Wow! I like Nikons! You guys make them work real good! I'm starting to get jealous.

I've nothing too earth shattering to contribute. Lots of full days outside and often too messy for a camera. I noticed a big smear of pine pitch on the LCD screen the other day. So just saying hello and bottoms up!

Tim