The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Nice Black & White development with the Fujifilm, Jorgen.
How is the political situation in Bangkok, have you hoarded beer to your fridge, just in case :lecture:

Our stables have been renovated.

click for larger size (3.8 Mb)

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 1.4/50mm Planar • 3 sec at f/11 ISO 200 • Capture NX

click for larger size (3.9 Mb)

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 1.4/50mm Planar • 0.7692 sec at f/11 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Lloyd

Nice Black & White development with the Fujifilm, Jorgen.
How is the political situation in Bangkok, have you hoarded beer to your fridge, just in case :lecture:

Our stables have been renovated.

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 1.4/50mm Planar • 3 sec at f/11 ISO 200 • Capture NX[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Some impressive stables, Steen. Very nice shots as well. Wonderful color.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Corlan and Lloyd.
Those stables are the royal stables. No less.
The entire show is payed year after year :rolleyes: by us, the tax payers. That's why I consider them our stables :D

click for larger size (3.6 Mb)

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 1.4/50mm Planar • 1/2 sec at f/8 ISO 200 • Capture NX

click for larger size (3.8 Mb)

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 1.4/50mm Planar • 1/3 sec at f/11 ISO 200 • Capture NX

click for larger size (3.5 Mb)

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 1.4/50mm Planar • 1/4 sec at f/11 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Lloyd

Thanks Corlan and Lloyd.
Those stables are the royal stables. No less.
The entire show is payed year after year :rolleyes: by us, the tax payers. That's why I consider them our stables :D
Oh, I see. Well, not so different here... it doesn't seem to matter which party is in power, the taxpayer's money seems to be used to support a lot of horses's asses! :angry::cussing::angry:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Ditto, Lloyd.
Sounds like it's a common trait everywhere. Nicely put, btw. :)

Steen, you get a lot of shadow details out of this D300. Nicely done!

Sorry for the reitaration, here's the same guy, the day before. No sun, but even muddier.

Lloyd

Ditto, Lloyd.
Sounds like it's a common trait everywhere. Nicely put, btw. :)

Steen, you get a lot of shadow details out of this D300. Nicely done!

Sorry for the reitaration, here's the same guy, the day before. No sun, but even muddier.
I like this one even better! Great detail.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Jason and Corlan. I'm glad you like my stable-design :cool:
On the other hand it looks like Corlans horse has far more fun than the royal danish ditto :)
That's a wonderful portrait, Corlan. And so three dimensional I'm stretching my hand to say hello to it, with mud and all :thumbup:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Beautiful, Jason - and that goes for the portraits in post # 3736 and 3777 as well :thumbup:
Which 35mm lens did you use here, is it the same wide angle lens as in the excellent # 3777 capture ?

m_driscoll

Jorgen: Fine enough for me too!

Steen: I was thinking that those were the Royal stables (before i scrolled down) and wondering why there was only one horse! Nice series of photos. They only build them like that in Dubai these days.

Corlan: The first shot really brings out a little attitude. The second really is 3-dimensional. Strong compositions.

Jason: Sesame's so elegant!

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
" ... and wondering why there was only one horse! ... "

We are such a tiny little Kingdom, so one horse is more than enough :angel:

The building style on the other hand is a sincere attempt to be showing off :lecture: