The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

shtarka1

Haven't had a chance to catch up on posts, but I will soon.

D3, 70-200, 1/60th f 2.8

That's right, it says D3 70-200. My trusty D700 now has a big brother!

So we're off to shoot an Indian Wedding w/ 900 guests. Yeah.. 900! Gonna be a long night!!!
Beautiful shot Jason! Congrats on the new rig! Thats my 1-2 punch also!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks Matt.

Those last two are beautiful. I'm a little bit disturbed about the alignment of the first one though. It may be level, but the verticals make it look tilted.

rayyan

Haven't had a chance to catch up on posts, but I will soon.

D3, 70-200, 1/60th f 2.8

That's right, it says D3 70-200. My trusty D700 now has a big brother!

So we're off to shoot an Indian Wedding w/ 900 guests. Yeah.. 900! Gonna be a long night!!!
That's a nice one Jason. Congratulations on the new rig. How did the
wedding go?

Best.

m_driscoll

Jorgen: Here's tweaked versions of the same photos.

Rayyan: Thank you. When i went back to the original, I could see the area that was cropped out and it was misaligned. I also did a little more PP to both. Hopefully, I didn't pump the color up beyond subtlety?

Thank you both for your comments.
Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Jorgen: Adorable smile on a Sunday. And a cool MC racing shot.

Steve: Love the shot of the guitar player.

Matt: Beautiful tele nature shots.

Jason: Congrats with your new D3, lovely portrait.

- - - o0o - - -

Here's a spring illustration.

Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Planar 1.4/50 ZF • 1/400 sec. at f/8 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Lloyd

Matt: wonderful use of that great lens. I like the most recent version best.

Jorgen: Love the moto shot... and the folks who hang around there... er, well, yes, just sayin'!!

Steve: You're making me homesick, cuz!! Beautiful processing, as always. Love that second image in particular. (Gorgeous subject in that last one!)