The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Wow! Some more awesome stuff that I will have to give a closer look to when I have a second to breathe...

Here's a couple from a protest at the Chicago Cubs v Arizona Diamondbacks baseball game. They are protesting Arizona's new immigration law. Pics have been picked up by a couple of news services already :D

Lloyd

Wow! Some more awesome stuff that I will have to give a closer look to when I have a second to breathe...

Here's a couple from a protest at the Chicago Cubs v Arizona Diamondbacks baseball game. They are protesting Arizona's new immigration law. Pics have been picked up by a couple of news services already :D
Some nice PJ there, Jason. Well done, and congrats.

Lloyd

Sometimes, it's good to be an early riser. :) (I actually missed the peak of this; it was an amazing morning.) "Red sky at morning, sailor take warning", for sure. It's snowed most of the day since that time. I miss Spring already!:angry:

D300, 17-55:

m_driscoll

...Matt: her back was bent under this weight. one could feel the effort she was
putting into it. Thanks for your comments.
best regards.
Matt: again and again i feel i am with you in the market. Can almost buy touch them greens. That is a master at work!
thank you for having me along.
Rayyan: You're welcome. That's one of those photographs that makes you think. Thanks for your kind words. Glad that the market photos create that feeling.

+ 1! 7-14!!!! Interesting!
Steve: Senior moment! I did apologize.:cry:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

m_driscoll

My beautiful niece.

D3, 105/2.8 VR @ f4.5, ISO 500:
Lloyd: You continue to prove what I said earlier! Great portrait. I like the slightly high angle looking down.

Sometimes, it's good to be an early riser. :) (I actually missed the peak of this; it was an amazing morning.) "Red sky at morning, sailor take warning", for sure. It's snowed most of the day since that time. I miss Spring already!:angry:

D300, 17-55:
Lloyd: Well done. After that shot, you can go back to bed.

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

Jason: Nice work. Congrats on the news services. Arizona's not getting a very good reaction for their new law. The Economist pointed out that Mexican Americans will soon become a very important voting block in AZ. On the other hand, Canada's just north of me. Fortunately, the Canadian's are not gunning each other down and kidnapping people in Seattle! A solution to immigration on our Southern border has been needed for decades.

Cheers, Matt

Cheers, Matt

shtarka1

My beautiful niece.

D3, 105/2.8 VR @ f4.5, ISO 500:
Lloyd, Out Of This World Awesome!!!

D300, 17-55:
Gorgeous Brotha!