The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

rayyan

m_driscoll

Matt: I am astonished and amused. very much so. Wonderful person and
you have photographed superbly.
Regards.
Matt: Another illuminating capture. I am sure it must be wonderful inside too!
Regards.
rayyan: Thank you. But, compared to a South American or Middle Eastern "Market", it's tiny.

Matt...I think she digs you.....your getting the "Goo Goo Eyes"! Nice Grab!
Steve: Thanks. I think she's about to make a rude gesture to me!

Yeah...we went to different schools together....:p:D
Steve: I saw him today. I was going to ask if he remembered you, but, he disappeared!

shtarka1

Rayyan, beautiful architecture & framing on the first 1 & # 2 is a place i would like to be at this moment ;)!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Hey! How's everyone? Doing well if you can judge by all the wonderful images here.

I've been absent and don't have much to contribute. Except maybe these wild ducks that treat our pond like a private resort. The happy Mallard couple:

Lloyd

Hey! How's everyone? Doing well if you can judge by all the wonderful images here.

I've been absent and don't have much to contribute. Except maybe these wild ducks that treat our pond like a private resort. The happy Mallard couple:
Hey stranger! Welcome back. :salute:

Beautiful, 3D-like image. Thanks for sharing. :thumbs:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Thanks Lloyd. A shifting day of part gloom and part sun. Makes for some interesting light sometimes.