The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

rayyan

ZF 85mm

Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Planar 1.4/85 ZF • 1/2500 sec. at f/2.8 ISO 200 • Capture NX
Steen: Well done on this one. The arrow, the reflection, the sidewalk cafe.
He seems to be looking out and thinking something else.

Thanks for sharing.

rayyan

"Considering a pink rubber boa".

Sometimes, you take one photo and sometimes a series of photos. I'm surprised that I get away with taking 15-20 photos of the same people without getting noticed? click, click, click... It's a big camera and a big lens! Of course the big lens helps. Anybody have a D3s? Is the quiet mode actually quiet? I'm rambling. This is too many photos; but, these young girls were engrossed in the potential purchase of the pink rubber boa constrictor. I'm also surprised that I don't get arrested. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt: Riot of color. people going about their normal life. Big camera and a big lens, and wielded excellently.

Regards.

shtarka1

Thanks Steve.

Steve: This is an excellent capture. The bw is marvellous. The composition
and the framing gets you inside a gym and the workout.

btw, I wouldn't like to meet your buddy alone!:D

Really great work here Steve.
Thank You Rayyan & My Buddy Herb Is As Kind As He Is Jacked!

rayyan

First rule of compulsive travellers...

Eat when, what and where you find it.

p.s. also how you find it. if others can, you can.

shtarka1

Rayyan, My Mom, Born In Romania, Used To Make Chicken Soup With The Whole Bird In It Just Like Your Picture. I Remember Having My Best Friend Over For Dinner At About Age 12 & He Noticed The Chickens Feet In The Soup & We Proceeded To Eat It. He Was Horrified & To This Day We Still Get A Laugh Out Of It! Anyway This Rendition Brings Back Some Memories! Well Shot & Slippery To Look At!:)

rayyan

Rayyan, My Mom, Born In Romania, Used To Make Chicken Soup With The Whole Bird In It Just Like Your Picture. I Remember Having My Best Friend Over For Dinner At About Age 12 & He Noticed The Chickens Feet In The Soup & We Proceeded To Eat It. He Was Horrified & To This Day We Still Get A Laugh Out Of It! Anyway This Rendition Brings Back Some Memories! Well Shot & Slippery To Look At!:)
Steve: You are from the lucky ones. When I was twelve, having a chicken
was something we dreamed about ( truly ! ). Nowadays, I can go out of my city and in the desert I can see farms covering an area that would take a good
1-2 hours to cross by car along a side. modern high tech poultry farms/dairies.

Stay well my friend.

m_driscoll

Matt....Superb Capture!!!
Steve: Thank you. I took several photos of her. This is probably my favorite. There's something about her at the junction of light/dark and IF/OOF.

Matt: Riot of color. people going about their normal life. Big camera and a big lens, and wielded excellently.
Regards.
rayyan: Thanks. It's fun swapping between the Leicas and this camera. You really do pick different subjects to photograph.

Matt: that's all the wildlife except in the desert and mountains.
Matt: +1. Once again I cannot get away from that ' forlorn ' look I felt the first time around. Another beautiful capture and presentation.
Thanks for sharing.
rayyan: That's probably good. The crows are the nastiest birds in my neighborhood. Thanks for your comment. I agree, she does have that sort of look.

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com