The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
If a D3s can make bad weather look this fascinating I think you have found the right solution on bad weather, Matt.
Smooth and beautiful tonal rendering. Congratulations with your new high-performance machine.

otumay

If a D3s can make bad weather look this fascinating I think you have found the right solution on bad weather, Matt.
Smooth and beautiful tonal rendering. Congratulations with your new high-performance machine.
Couldn't express myself better. Matt, wonderful job!

m_driscoll

Couldn't express myself better. Matt, wonderful job!
Steen/Osman: Thanks. I hope to get some more photos this week. Unfortunately work keeps getting in the way! Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

My jealously continues!! Congrats... looking forward to more.

D3S? Did I miss the new addition? I know I've been busy and away for a bit... great captures!!

Got this one this morning as my Miso was just gazing....

D3 35-70 @35 2.8 1/25 iso1000

shtarka1

My Nephews High School BB Game..

Derek Sanderson Of The Boston Bruins Who Played Next To The Great Bobby Orr.
D3, 300VR 2.8 :)

Osman... I think you're english is better than mine!!

I will give you a pass on the Bruins. That's Boston's hockey team. Mine is the Chicago Blackhawks who will soon be raising Lord Stanley's Cup in triumph of global domination :-D

Steve, I've also heard that if you are using the 300, you should really be using the 400 on an FX camera. I think those shots prove those comments incorrect.

m_driscoll

My jealously continues!! Congrats... looking forward to more.
Lloyd: It keeps me out of real trouble. I'm going to see if i can get some night shots this week. I forgot how good the D3 form felt (even if it is heavier).

D3S? Did I miss the new addition? I know I've been busy and away for a bit... great captures!!

Got this one this morning as my Miso was just gazing....

D3 35-70 @35 2.8 1/25 iso1000
Jason: Thanks. First post with the new rig. Beautiful photo of Miso (also a great name!).

Matt, your always one step ahead! Congrats on the new rig & nice first couple!
Steve: Thanks. How's your 24mm f/1.4 doing???

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

otumay

Osman... I think you're english is better than mine!!

I will give you a pass on the Bruins. That's Boston's hockey team. Mine is the Chicago Blackhawks who will soon be raising Lord Stanley's Cup in triumph of global domination :-D
Now I see, Jason! Thanks for the explanation. Global domination is also the main topic of discussion in soccer circles here. Too bad my team is finishing third or fourth this year...