The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Even More Fun Pictures with Nikon

shtarka1

Steve... Dayummm.... fantastic stuff. Bruins... Pffffftttt.... :-D
Thanks Very Much Jason!
Though my English fails me with these exclamations, I somehow sense that they also express my feelings towards Steve's last series;)
Fantastic shots and pp, Steve, remarkable!
Greatly Appreciated Osman!
Steve, I've also heard that if you are using the 300, you should really be using the 400 on an FX camera. I think those shots prove those comments incorrect.
Thanks Buddy, although i've never heard that one B4!:rolleyes::)
Steve: These are very nice! Great composition and PP. The strong B & W really makes the players and background distinct. Well-timed, artful, captures! That's a sweet lens. Thanks for sharing. You Raised the bar again! Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Thanks Matt! It's Been A While Since I've Done Baseball.

ibcj

@Steve - Great work on the B&W. Such a refreshing perspective on sports shooting. Well done.

@ Jason - Love the lighting on Miso.

There's a small part of me that is very glad the 24 1.4 is unavailable at this time :-D

By the way... anyone fire up the new 16-35VR? I'm torn between that and the 17-35 2.8

m_driscoll

Canadian Bald Eagles. An older one trying to chase off two youngsters. Prince Rupert, British Columbia. Cheers, Matt

1. D300; 300mm f/2.8; 1/1250s @ f/6.3; +1 EV; ISO 800

2. D300; 300mm f/2.8; 1/1250s @ f/8; +1-1/3 EV; ISO 800

3. D300; 300mm f/2.8; 1/1250s @ f/7.1; +1-1/3 EV; ISO 800

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

D&A

Jason, I just sent you an e-mail regarding the 16-35mm f4.

Matt, those Eagle shots are fantastic. We're supposed to have an Eagle breeding ground a couple hours from where I am....but I haven't found it yet....but hope to soon. Wonder what the differences are between the Canadian Bald Eagles vs. the American ones...and please, no cracks about how they play better hockey :)

Dave (D&A)