The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

adapters for Nikon F mount

viablex1

This has probably already been posted somewhere but darn if I can find it. I have located hassy to nikon F mount adapters, contax, bronica etr not GS-1 ( at least as far as I know), mamiya m645. Is there a comprehensive list like the one in the micro 4/3rds thread? that lists them?

and has anyone used the voigtlander 12mm on a nikon D700?

thanks

Matt0

deepdiver

Hi Viablex.
I have Bronica ETR-Si + 1 lens.
I never use it anymore. I was surprised that u can use Etr-si Lens on Nikon F mount.
Could u please tell me, which adapter are u using??
I want to buy it as well.
Thx u
Andree

deepdiver

Hi Viablex.
I have Bronica ETR-Si + 1 lens.
I never use it anymore. I was surprised that u can use Etr-si Lens on Nikon F mount.
Could u please tell me, which adapter are u using??
I want to buy it as well.
Thx u
Andree

robmac

If they have a pro variant of the adapter, go for it - tend to find they're a little better fit/finish.

You can also Mamiya M645, Hassy C/F and Pentax 645 on F mount as well.

Also, check screws mounting F mount to adapter - had a new adapter (NOT a Fotodiox) almost take a Hassy 110/2 to the floor - screws were lose. A little blue thread lock fixed it, but some swearing ensued.