The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Dream

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Found this on another forum today. My dream camera. It's fake of course, but what a fake! I lived with Olympus OM for 30 years. I wouldn't mind 30 more.

Olympus, can you hear me? My lenses are ready and waiting!

Thanks to whoever photoshopped this (I found it at Rudi Knust's gallery on pbase). He made my day :p

jonoslack

Found this on another forum today. My dream camera. It's fake of course, but what a fake! I lived with Olympus OM for 30 years. I wouldn't mind 30 more.

Olympus, can you hear me? My lenses are ready and waiting!

Thanks to whoever photoshopped this (I found it at Rudi Knust's gallery on pbase). He made my day :p
I'll have one too please :)

jonoslack

Oh dear
I played with a Pentax K5 today. It's not so far away in spirit, and it takes good snaps at 6400 iso too

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Oh dear
I played with a Pentax K5 today. It's not so far away in spirit, and it takes good snaps at 6400 iso too
No comment. I have too many cameras already. Did you hear that, Jørgen? You have too many cameras, right? Right? Jørgen, are you there???

Godfrey

It's a pretty concept.

I had OM-1, OM-2 and an OM-4Ti for a time. Nice cameras, the usual excellent Olympus lenses, but the Nikons of that era (FM2n, FE2, F3/T) fit my hands and eyes better and were more robustly made.

I'm happier with the Olympus E-1 and E-5 now than I was with the OMs.