The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Bokeh shots (non-Leica-M thread)

A

asabet

Okay, my wife will kill me if she finds out that I posted her picture all sweaty like this, but I like it :). Vivitar 135mm f/2.3, OM-2n, Superia 400:

My little one, grumpy because he'd rather be pantsless for the summer. OM 40mm f/2, OM-2n, Ilford XP2 400:

helenhill

Fab shots....Amin

As usual the wife Always looks Stunning
and Little Man is Adorable in Wanting his way....mind you in B&W its draws Superb character

cheers-H:)

A

asabet

Thanks Helen! If I threw away the shots of my wife that she doesn't like, I'd have very few photos of her. The Little Man is a different story. He never stops or poses, and generally tries to prevent me from taking his picture. Then he whines about why we have more photos of his older brother :p.

A

asabet

Olympus Zuiko OM 50mm f/1.2 wide open on a Canon 5D. Kitchen floor bokeh :).

Last edited: