The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

scho

Carl, I like them all but the flower shot is my favorite. The image depicts the lighting beautifully and the background bokeh works so well.

Keith

Here is, for contrast, a black and white taken in early sun today

GXR with P10 Module
Thank you keith. Nice contrast indeed. I like the light and depth conveyed in your B&W harbor view.

Godfrey

Lots of great photos!

I'm back at work so time has been limited as I catch up, but been getting ready to process more from the trip. More from me soon ... :)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
This one is for Michiel - where are your GXR pictures ?? :sleep006:

GXR with P10. Camera jpeg in vivid mode

Keith

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Keith, I believe it's the S10. The lens is not close to the A12 units but then again, it's the perfect grit machine. I've been testing it with an SB22s and different flash settings.
I am very pleased so far and will post the finished project on a new thread shortly.
The S10 is under rated but it has it's own magic if one looks for it.
Don

Agnius

Farmers Market in Santa Monica.

GXR with S10 module. Raw processed in Aperture 3.

Now learning the camera, getting ready for M-module. :)

Michiel Schierbeek

This one is for Michiel - where are your GXR pictures ?? :sleep006:

GXR with P10. Camera jpeg in vivid mode

Keith

Sorry Keith, but my Ricoh has been hardly used since I got it with the P10 module. Did not get the hang and time of it or for it yet.
Didn't want to bring along two cameras while traveling.
Also I got a little frustrated by the sheer impossibility to obtain a M Module over here. I was really looking forward using it with my M.mount lenses. What's going wrong?
I see you are doing very nice stuff with the P10 module also. Love the sculpture and harbour series. Also this one by Richard Deacon.
So I should get going, I think. :deadhorse:

In the meantime I am really enjoying the wonderfull things produced here.

All the best, Michiel

Agnius

Sorry Keith, but my Ricoh has been hardly used since I got it with the P10 module. Did not get the hang and time of it or for it yet.
Didn't want to bring along two cameras while traveling.
Also I got a little frustrated by the sheer impossibility to obtain a M Module over here. I was really looking forward using it with my M.mount lenses. What's going wrong?
I see you are doing very nice stuff with the P10 module also. Love the sculpture and harbour series. Also this one by Richard Deacon.
So I should get going, I think. :deadhorse:

In the meantime I am really enjoying the wonderfull things produced here.

All the best, Michiel
I got lucky - I have decided to get M module after I have seen Sony factory go underwater in Thailand (and gave up on NEX-7). Amazon was "promising" to ship at mid to end of November, but then it got shipped couple days ago. Tomorrow is the "M" day, I'll keep you all posted.

I am most interested to see how my old Contarex 21mm biogon will behave. I got M adapter for it from Italy, and have not seen any images from that lens on digital. Any bets? ;)

Godfrey

I got lucky - I have decided to get M module after I have seen Sony factory go underwater in Thailand (and gave up on NEX-7). Amazon was "promising" to ship at mid to end of November, but then it got shipped couple days ago. Tomorrow is the "M" day, I'll keep you all posted.

I am most interested to see how my old Contarex 21mm biogon will behave. I got M adapter for it from Italy, and have not seen any images from that lens on digital. Any bets? ;)
Be sure to use the checker supplied with the M-module to preclude any mechanical interference from fitting it to the A12-M.