The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Bob, I love the trees too. Wonderful shapes without the covering of leaves. Lovely rendering in your trees :salute:

Keith

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Thanks Keith.

I struggle with oversaturated greens in Texas ... so I love fall, winter and very early spring when one can see the tree structure without all the foliage.

Bob

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Ario,

Beautiful tones and light ... the 75 Summilux is a bear to focus at times.

This is a wonderful portrait.

Bob

Michiel Schierbeek

Nice old oak, Bob!

Beautiful B&W portrait, Ario! How do you like the Ricoh M mount so far?

Here some different subjects with different lenses.

Michiel

Bob, Michiel, many thanks for your comments.
I see a lot of very good staff over here; there is really a new way to exploit the potential of the excellent M glasses, mainly Leica, but also Zeiss and Voitglander.
I'm really enjoying this M module, very effective, compact and easy to use. I made some attempt in the past combining Leica glasses with m4/3 bodies but I gave up due the severe limitations on the use of wide angles. APS size may not be optimal but good enough.

Michiel Schierbeek

Yes you're right Ario. Much better to use these lenses on the GXR then on M43.
M43 is allright with the longer legacy lenses.

The module also works good with my Canon FD 20/2.8 with an adapter.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
I'm still bowled over by your colors, Michiel.

This is the start of my combo of BAD, RAD and GAD project - lasts until Jan 4, 2012 (I think :confused:)

Keith

GXR P10

Terranea, California

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
You got it, Michiel :thumbs: (I bought along my secret weapon, the Ricoh PX. I'm convinced it's got the A16 mount sensor in it :bugeyes:)
Heading south tomorrow - should catch up with the sun.

Keith