The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Hey, thanks Jono and Jurgen :)

Well you never know where the real photographers hang out but I like this little www community for sure and a big hug for the Getdpi folks :D

Happy new year!

Michiel
A big +1

Can't say too much because the internet connection on this boat is like treacle. Happy new year everyone.
I'll keep trying to push a few images through - maybe things will get better in the Bermuda triangle :bugeyes:

Keith

Godfrey

Ario, I like the scenics but the foreground is simply too dark. You need either a gradient ND filter or to make two exposures and composite (HDR) to get enough detail there.

Ario, I like the scenics but the foreground is simply too dark. You need either a gradient ND filter or to make two exposures and composite (HDR) to get enough detail there.
Godfrey,
you are absolutely right, even if the jpg version is penalized in terms of dynamic range.

L

Landshark

Testing out the 50 module while picking up stuff from the dogs; the dog toy series

Agnius

Ricoh GXR with A12-M. Zeiss 21mm f4.5 adapted from Contarex mount, f8 @ infinity.

La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Christmas eve shopping.

Michiel Schierbeek

I was wondering what it was. But it is a bus with Donald Duck window.
Well seen :)

Made a few with the Ricoh on the side while I was in the Harbour today.

Michiel

Last edited: