The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

Braeside

At the Saddler today - "Making it in Leather" - a favourite book title :ROTFL:

Taken with GXR A12M and 35mm C Biogon.

Michiel Schierbeek

Was out tourskating today and took only the P10 module with me. (does not weight much). Even got a little medal.

Beautiful day and lots of people skating from 6 to 80+. Everybody is happy and friendly and nice green pea soup available on the ice.

This is what tour skating on natural ice is all about.

Michiel

Was out tourskating today and took only the P10 module with me. (does not weight much). Even got a little medal.

Beautiful day and lots of people skating from 6 to 80+. Everybody is happy and friendly and nice green pea soup available on the ice.

This is what tour skating on natural ice is all about.

Michiel
Michiel: Really, really would like to join in, looking so great!

And of course congrats on your medal! :thumbs::)

Michiel Schierbeek

Hi Keith, it was a very nice area. Lots of reed. It is easely accesable because of the ice and they where harvesting the reed all around the track.
They use it i.a for roofing.

BTW I was not as fit as I like to be. It was a 25 km tour. After that I had to stop with pain in my feet. My son did another round although he was sort of exhausted after that.... Friday I am gonne do another tour somewhere else and build up some more condition if that is possible at my age :rolleyes:

Michiel

Agnius

Michiel, congrats on the tour! Wow, that makes me feel totally out of shape!

GXR-M12 with Zeiss 25mm, lazy Santa Monica Wednesday morning.

Michiel Schierbeek

You can't say something like "a nice picture etc", because it is actually more a rather poignant photograph. Altough he looks rather well fed.
Don't know keeps you wondering.
A jogger just taking a nap?
A bum?

Michiel

V

Vivek

Hi Michiel, Wow! Congratulations!

Even if I am OK, I would not have been able to do it. Now, with -5 C and a miserable cold, no way.

Agnius

I think this particular bum was well dressed and well fed. I think he was sleeping off a morning hangover. But who knows what his story is? All those blue collar jobs that got shipped off to China - economy is tough. Santa Monica - home of the homeless.

Godfrey

Hi Keith, it was a very nice area. Lots of reed. It is easely accesable because of the ice and they where harvesting the reed all around the track.
They use it i.a for roofing.

BTW I was not as fit as I like to be. It was a 25 km tour. After that I had to stop with pain in my feet. My son did another round although he was sort of exhausted after that.... Friday I am gonne do another tour somewhere else and build up some more condition if that is possible at my age :rolleyes:

Michiel
Lovely photos!

I can only wish to be in shape to tackle such events. I was never a good skater to begin with ... sigh. Age and crappy joints catches up with ya.

Michiel Schierbeek

Duane and Rich; Good b&w photos with good lenses!

Here is one with a new alt lens. This Jupiter is a good sharp lens and looks great on the GXR! Some distortion and 1 meter focus are my first little critics.

Michiel