The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

scho

Converted Contax 45G

Very nice Rich. I've prepared one of my Contax G 45s to ship off for conversion and may do the 28 and 35 as well if I like the feel and focusing performance. How did you like the performance on the GXR and have you tried it with the NEX via M adapter?

Rich M

Carl.....I have tried it on both the GXR and NEX 7 (with the Hawk's adapter). Nice fit, finish and balance. I love the close focus ability on the Hawk's.....really don't need to carry a macro unless one plans to do 1:1.

The slightest niggle is that on the GXR, the infinity focus is a hair before the end stop.

This is Robert's loaner......I am planning on converting my 45 & 90.

R

Agnius

Students protesting fee increases by the Santa Monica college, then getting pepper sprayed. Good thing I had my GXR with 21mm zeiss on me... And no, I did not get sprayed in the face. But the smell is still lingering in the hallway.

Duane Pandorf

The weather has improved here in the mountains and you can see I was able to get my caddy out for a little practice this past week. :D

Ricoh GXR | Leica Summicron-C 1:2/40mm

Michiel Schierbeek

Duane, Sorry I did not answer your mail, but I could not get on line.
Everything is set for a month's now for internet but boycotted by Franse Telecom, I think, for competitors to use their lines.

Probably you know by now it is the right adapter!

Here is one from Le Treport on th Normandic coast and one from a desolated house early in the morning.

Michiel

Duane Pandorf

Sorry to hear about your connection issues Michiel and hope they get resolved sooner than later. I still haven't pulled the trigger yet on another lens. Just can't decide.

Michiel Schierbeek

What is (not) happening here? No more GXR shooters?

This one is from last month's when the weather was good and suddenly the park was loaded.

Michiel