The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR - Show your images

heymatthew

Hey guys and gals!
I'm pretty new around here, but wanted to start taking part in some image threads. I actually got a Ricoh GXR with the S10 and A12 50 modules this weekend. I'm really stoked to have it. These are my first shots with it. All OOC JPEGS with just "Automatic" adjustments in Snapseed on the iPad Mini. No other sharpening or adjustments applied.

I'm really pleased with the color and quality of these images. All shot with the GXR and A12 50/2.5.

Back Porch Garden:

Le Fleurs:

The North Side of the Tree:

Jack:

Thorkil

Just another bump :) (just a humble courtyard in inner Copenhagen where I lived behind the upper windows while studying)

21/2.8 Elmarit

Thorkil

Kameleo

Hey guys and gals!
I'm pretty new around here, but wanted to start taking part in some image threads. I actually got a Ricoh GXR with the S10 and A12 50 modules this weekend. I'm really stoked to have it. These are my first shots with it. All OOC JPEGS with just "Automatic" adjustments in Snapseed on the iPad Mini. No other sharpening or adjustments applied.

I'm really pleased with the color and quality of these images. All shot with the GXR and A12 50/2.5.

Back Porch Garden:

Le Fleurs:

The North Side of the Tree:

Jack:
nice shots!

heymatthew

As some of you following this thread may know, I'm pretty new to the world of the GXR. Despite my tardiness to the "modular" party, I find that I'm more impressed every time I use the camera. Anyway… I recently took a garden tour around the small city of Sumter, where we live, to visit several different private home gardens and artists' lofts. I had no idea our tiny Southern town had such beautiful little secrets. At the risk of sounding cliche, it always amazes me how we often times fail to see the forrest for the trees.

The following images were shot with the GXR + 50/2.5 Module. All are out of camera JPEGs with just slight levels adjustments in PS6 (and a tiny amount of dodging and burning as well). As always, C&C is welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

heymatthew

heymatthew
awesome shots! share more! :clap:
Thank you so much! I'll definitely post more as I take them. I just got the 28/2.5 module today and I'm planning on taking the GXR as my primary camera to Party in the Park in Atlanta this weekend. I'll definitely have some updates when I get back.

Godfrey

Another one from Worldwide Pinhole Photography Day 2013 ...

Ricoh GXR-M + Skink Pinhole (F47 Zone Plate)

enjoy!

Thorkil

well thats Michael Reichmann for sure, gone for testing the Ricoh GR.
Will have to wait (hurry up man..)
Thorkil

Thorkil

well...two Michaels together, with slightly different spelling though, must end up in something conspiratorial (although too-lated by too much beertesting :lecture:)
Thorkil
:angel:

OlliL

Since Matthew got his GXR, I was impressed by his shots, but always of the IQ, that camera can produce. Long story short, gave away my RX100 and now have the GXR + 28 + 50.

Received the 50 today and that thing is stunningly sharp! :)

Self portrait... von oliverleschke auf Flickr