The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LBA Beckons

Sapphie

It's coming on bad ...

I already have the 18-135 and 43 ltd.

I want the 12-24 because I 'need' a good wide walkaround and this appears to have a 'prime' quality to it.

I want the DA 21 because it is small but then I already have that focal length in my 18-135 and would do too if I had the 12-24

I want the 31mm Ltd 'just because it exists'.

I want the 35mm ltd macro because it sounds like almost one of the best lenses ever made by Pentax

And that list doesn't even start to consider the 70mm + focal range.

Lee

ecsh

This is exactly what sucked me into this line to begin with. Some time ago i discovered the primes by accident, and have been drooling about them, but that was before the K5, and the K7 did not inspire much confidence. Hook line and sinker now, LOL.
So far, have 15, 31, 43( which Godfrey is correct on it being wonderful), 77, 100, 200. Waiting for the 300, whenever they get back in stock.
Joe

Armanius

It's coming on bad ...

I already have the 18-135 and 43 ltd.

I want the 12-24 because I 'need' a good wide walkaround and this appears to have a 'prime' quality to it.

I want the DA 21 because it is small but then I already have that focal length in my 18-135 and would do too if I had the 12-24

I want the 31mm Ltd 'just because it exists'.

I want the 35mm ltd macro because it sounds like almost one of the best lenses ever made by Pentax

And that list doesn't even start to consider the 70mm + focal range.

Lee
Buy them all!!!

Your dilema about the DA21 was precisely the reason why I decided to return it, as I was anticipating getting a zoom that would encompass 21mm. But now, I regret it ... :cry: And I haven't even decided on a zoom yet.