The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GXR M Module: Buying from HK

sagar

I see GXR+M Module listed for $1067 including shipping and 8 folks already bought it. Considering GXR+A12 28/50mm module costs 920 in US, I am very tempted to pick this up.

Just wondering if anyone has bought stuff like this from HK and what's your experience.

Godfrey

I've bought lots of things from vendors in Hong Kong and not had any problems. What your shopping experience might be will depend upon the specific vendor, of course.

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
A friend bought the module from that HK guy on eBay. I think he paid around $900.00 USD.
He had it here in Philly in 4 days. It was delivered on a Sunday morning. No issues at all.
Shooter

sagar

Godfrey, Streetshooter, Thanks for your feedback.

Luckily I found one in US at Pro Photo Portland. They seem to be new authorised dealer for Ricoh and still have M-A12s in stock for list price of $649