Didn't know where to post this, so I chose "Other cameras".
I have some nice old lenses and plan to get many more. I'm going to use them on a mirrorless, "MILC" camera some day. But don't really know which to get. Or perhaps wait for some coming models.
Things to consider:
- In my case it's M42 and K mount lenses, but since the registration length of most MILCs is very short, that should not make a major difference.
- I think focus peaking is a must. I have to admit I have only seen it in use on internet videos, but I have high expectations for that.
- In body image stabilation is a plus but not an absolute necessity.
- A viewfinder is a must. Built-in preferably, but a good external might work.
- The sensor / IQ must be good. Not just OK, but good.
So what would you suggest and why? NEX-7 is my number 1 candidate so far. NEX-5N, perhaps. What others are there? I actually already have a Samsung NX10, but while I like it in some aspects, with its yesteryear sensor and lack of focus peaking, I'm not even considering getting an adapter for it.