The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun pictures with Oly, Sony, Sigma, Pentax and all the Others

Jeremy

Oh, a thread I can add to!

Pentax 20d w/ 31mm lens. The flaneur has often been referred to as a "walking eye," but these images are part of building body of work where I (or my wife and I) walk the dog and let her lead us like a "walking nose" instead of eye and then I make photos of the places she leads me/us to on her walks.

helenhill

John, Luv it
I'm soooo Jealous of your 0.95 lens...Quite Cool & the PURRfect tool for oof & watercolor effect

FAB for a Thread Cindy...opens a new window of gear& photos
Best-H

Last edited:

jima

'Old Faithful' with 'Old Faithful'

Can I join in? An old friend of a friend (the hairy one) with an old friend of mine (my E-1). ISO 400, 14-54mm @ 54mm, 1/100 @ f4

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Bryce Canyon today with Oly E3 and 12-60 SWD

Zion National Park today with Oly E3 and 12-60 SWD

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Re: 'Old Faithful' with 'Old Faithful'

Can I join in? An old friend of a friend (the hairy one) with an old friend of mine (my E-1). ISO 400, 14-54mm @ 54mm, 1/100 @ f4

Welcome Jima,
That E1 did a fine job on your old friend.:thumbup:

D

ddk

Bryce Canyon today with Oly E3 and 12-60 SWD

Zion National Park today with Oly E3 and 12-60
Hi Cindy,

You must be zooming through for you to shoot at both parks during the same day! Here are a couple of mine from Bryce, 1st one is from about year ago September and the 2nd one is also from Bryce but in December of last year.

Kodak SLR/n + Zeiss ZF 35mm or 25mm, don't remember exactly,

Fuji S5 Pro + Zeiss ZF 25mm,

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
David said: You must be zooming through for you to shoot at both parks during the same day! Here are a couple of mine from Bryce, 1st one is from about year ago September and the 2nd one is also from Bryce but in December of last year.

:ROTFL::ROTFL:That is a good way to put it. My husband has limited tolerance for photography.
Your shots are both stunning. I wish I could be at Bryce to see the snow.
Here is a sunrise shot from Bryce Point last year in October with the M8.

D

ddk

My husband has limited tolerance for photography.
hmmmm, nor for hiking nor sight seeing either it seems, LOL

Thanks Cindy, I lucked out with a snow storm during my visit, the Canyon was transformed and became even more magical, it that's possible.

Here are a few more from Queens Garden, Fuji S5 again;

D

ddk

Lovely stuff David (and Cindy)

Here is something much more humble:

Ripple:

A900 zeiss 24-70
Thanks Jono, you keep on giving me very weak knees with your more humbles! I want to avoid your posts, your images are just too good not to be tempted, even if I already have way too much gear than I'lll ever need.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
David, The snow images from Bryce are relly amazing. I really envy you being there in the winter. This is a wonderful series.

Jono, your humble is gorgeous. I'd print that one. You really are making that Sony sing.:thumbs:

clay stewart

David said: You must be zooming through for you to shoot at both parks during the same day! Here are a couple of mine from Bryce, 1st one is from about year ago September and the 2nd one is also from Bryce but in December of last year.

:ROTFL::ROTFL:That is a good way to put it. My husband has limited tolerance for photography.
Here is a sunrise shot from Bryce Point last year in October with the M8.
I really like this one Cindy.

jonoslack

Thanks Jono, you keep on giving me very weak knees with your more humbles! I want to avoid your posts, your images are just too good not to be tempted, even if I already have way too much gear than I'lll ever need.
Thank You David
Still - I'd have said that image could have been taken with almost any camera . . . truth be told it might have been better with a 4:3 sensor with a little more depth of field . . . . until you wanted to print it really big!

Mind you, the A900 would do a grand job on those Bryce pictures!

Joan

What a great thread! Lovely shots everyone!

Cindy, love the Badlands and Canyon shots and wish I could be traveling with you, WOW what spectacular locations! More?

M

moggi1964

This one makes me chuckle:
Shot with the E420 and the 14-42mm. Just a point and shoot shot!