The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun pictures with Oly, Sony, Sigma, Pentax and all the Others

Brian Mosley

Cindy those are really nice shots, you must be having fun with the LX3/E3 combo on your travels!

Brian, that looks fab ... how much PP to the G1 shot? (SilkyPix?)
Hi Joan, not much at all... although I am quite happy to PP any shot from RAW - which is why I shoot RAW :)

We're going to have a PP seminar at our upcoming exhibition - it's not that scary when you know what you want.

Kind Regards

Brian

Joan

Hi Joan, not much at all... although I am quite happy to PP any shot from RAW - which is why I shoot RAW :)

We're going to have a PP seminar at our upcoming exhibition - it's not that scary when you know what you want.

Kind Regards

Brian
:) I'm not scared of PP, was just wondering how far removed your finished result was from the "naked" file. Looks like you had nice light for the shots you posted today.

Brian Mosley

Sorry Joan - I didn't mean you specifically... PP can be a bit scary though - lots to learn there.

Here's another one - no fooling the face detection! lol

1/80s f/3.8 at 17.0mm iso160

Kind Regards

Brian

Joan

Sorry Joan - I didn't mean you specifically... PP can be a bit scary though - lots to learn there.

Here's another one - no fooling the face detection! lol

1/80s f/3.8 at 17.0mm iso160

Kind Regards

Brian
Yep, I have a lot to learn, but I really enjoy doing it. Unfortunately there are no local classes to take where I can get instruction or feedback. So, it's trial and error all the way.

Cute Halloween shot!

Lili

Thanks Brian,
This has been my first chance to take the e410 since last weekend, and a lovely day it is indeed :)

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Beautiful shots, Bertie. Really lovely.

Joe, How are you liking the Sony? Looks good.

Aren't we lucky to have so many different tools to choose from now? It makes your head spin. Now we have the micro 4/3 to explore and maybe use lots of legacy lenses on.

back alley

Beautiful shots, Bertie. Really lovely.

Joe, How are you liking the Sony? Looks good.

Aren't we lucky to have so many different tools to choose from now? It makes your head spin. Now we have the micro 4/3 to explore and maybe use lots of legacy lenses on.
cindy, i am liking the sony, very much, buying too many lenses. i just ordered a sigma 12-24 and can't wait for it to show up.
i also hope to get an rd1 in the new year so i can use my zm lenses also.

Robert Campbell

Thanks for the kind comments Cindy and Jono - I was house hunting, these were a by-product. More success with the pix than with houses, though.
I do find the DR of the Oly a bit limited, but then many of my pix seem to be contre-jour.

BTW, are you a grockle, Jono? :)