The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun pictures with Oly, Sony, Sigma, Pentax and all the Others

Robert Campbell

And I thought that if you weren't going to do for yourself, you would invite me....though I'm not Miss Whiplash....annyway, self-scourging is good for the soul....particularly when you give in to temptation.

jonoslack

And I thought that if you weren't going to do for yourself, you would invite me
Dream on matey :p

....though I'm not Miss Whiplash....
It doesn't sound like it :rolleyes::):ROTFL:

annyway, self-scourging is good for the soul....particularly when you give in to temptation.
I don't think I've got a soul, and I'm certainly not keen on self-scourging (I'll leave that to you Irish people). As for giving in to temptation . .. I ALWAYS do that :D

jonoslack

I have no sympathy with wasps, I got stung twice this year, once very close to a place one wouldn't want to get stung!
Nice picture though.

Brian Mosley

Love that policewoman pose! and the DP1 is super for B&W too... I must get mine sent back for replacement / repair - the battery drain issue is a PITA.

Here are some from our Olympus Safari Group outing yesterday, to the Donna Nook seal sanctuary... the E-3 + 50-200mm SWD is a weathersealed, image stabilised delight for these occasions :)

All E-3 + 50-200mm SWD...

1/4000s f/3.5 at 200.0mm iso100

1/4000s f/3.4 at 137.0mm iso100

1/1000s f/3.5 at 200.0mm iso100

1/1600s f/3.5 at 200.0mm iso100

1/1250s f/3.5 at 200.0mm iso100

If you're in the area, and can get there in the next few days - it's well worth a trip, otherwise see you next year!

here's the map location :
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...53.472927,0.166855&spn=0.177373,0.528717&z=12

Kind Regards

Brian

helenhill

The DP1 always seems to have a MOOD, or rather Drenched in Mood....
It really Draws Lovely

I WANT the DP2 without a Doubt
and will be CONTENT with one film camera & one compact digital
getting BORED w/the RD1 (though its actually Eric's which I occasionally steal :eek: / I sold my RD1s once I got my M body)
If you only knew how much Equipment I have gone through in Exactly One Year here at DPI its astounding
A Great learning Experience ....to find out Film for me is Supreme Happiness with the occasional Digital Thrill

Cheers -h

Last edited:

Brian Mosley

Yes, the DP1 does have all of its' own character... love the colours of this last set - nice and dramatic.

Kind Regards

Brian