The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

Quentin_Bargate

It is easy (for me) to forget what a superb mono camera the DP2M can be. All converted to monochrome in SPP 6.2.

Last edited:

ascotinitaly

I joined the forum in order to thank Quentin, Hulyss, Michael and the many others who generously share their photos and know-how. I joined the party late (but better than no party at all! :) and find the DP2M almost perfect for what I see (and Fuji X covers the rest).

Here are some random snaps that I like; many more on my Flickr
www.flickr.com/photos/shootingscot

Warmest regards for a serene and light-filled 2015!

Scot

Attachments

furtle

Ooo, just found this site!

A quick pana shot of five portraits hand held. Dubai ever changing skyline. Lots of dust in the air but the DP2M still picks out good clarity.

Quentin_Bargate

Thanks, Mezzoduomo, true, that would be a good place. Nice to see this thread picking up again. Just when the Merrills seem to be fading, they bounce back.