The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

scho

An old caboose with what appears to be a bluejay that got stuck trying to get out of a nest behind the boards.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Something in the way the colors are, this reminds me a bit of Kodachrome. If I could nail the Kodachrome look (every time) with a digital cam, I'd be set.

Mike Hawthorn crashed and died on the Guildford By-Pass in a Mk1 Jag with this registration number a couple of months after he retired from motor racing as world Champion in 1958.
It was British Racing Green then.

gnuyork

Same tripod marks as SCHO a little earlier in October. (I was actually disappointed with myself on this outing because I forgot to bring my much needed ND filter for the gorge waterfall shots. In fact, I forgot that I owned one, until I realized I needed it.:banghead:)