The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

foveon

sorry, dont want to be unpolite, your last pic is great but the big black right downside corner destroys it.
to show my idea I tried a quick and dirty workover, from the RAW you will get much better results,

Attachments

Adnen

sorry, dont want to be unpolite, your last pic is great but the big black right downside corner destroys it.
to show my idea I tried a quick and dirty workover, from the RAW you will get much better results,
Hi,

Thank you... I am not here just for "Likes" :) Constructive criticism is very welcome! Here is a new version of the picture, but I am not sure I would prefer this one:

DP2M3941.jpg

scho

Sorry I don't know what you mean, everything looks normal to me?
Terry,

I think that he is referring to the light cyan color cast at the bottom of the frame and lower right corner. If this was processed through Kalpanika Wrapper then that might be the source of the problem.

ggibson

Terry,

I think that he is referring to the light cyan color cast at the bottom of the frame and lower right corner. If this was processed through Kalpanika Wrapper then that might be the source of the problem.
Yeah, TClair, I also see a strong cyan cast on both of your images. It's mostly visible at the bottom of the frames where the yellow leaves or the base of the sundial sit.

Adnen

Terry,

[HR][/HR]

Exactly Carl... And you can notice the same color cast on the second example of fall pictures. I don't use Kalpanika so I can't confirm the source of the issue.

Adnen

Just some stuff from a walk around Camden Town today.

Louis,
Did you attempted to recover highlights in the second shot? I think the Merrill sensor is quite good in this kind of situation (at least when converting files on SPP).