The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP1 Merrill Shots

S

Shelby Lewis

Was in Pittsburgh for an early music gig this weekend... cool town! Got a few snaps this morning before flying back to the bayou. ;-)

I worked this up in the airport on my laptop and didn't notice the all the noise from overworking the raw file... I'll clean it up later.

Heinz Chapel... WOW, what a space!

Cheers!
Shelby

Lainer

Last set from this trip.... all handheld (in every post) with exception of the sunset river view below (last shot), where I used an old Roman bridge as a tripod. I found the challenge of shooting an entire trip at 28mm to be a lot of fun... but next time I travel I might pick up a DP2M and a DP3M to take as well.

Cheers!
Shelby
I have the DP2M and just got the DP3M three days ago. I may get that DP1M. I love these cameras. :clap::clap::clap:

S

Shelby Lewis

Not a great shot (handheld, higher ISO)...

... but thought I'd share the case on this organ. I played principal trumpet (historic instruments) with Bach Society Houston yesterday in a performance of J.S. Bach's and C.P.E Bach's Magnificat settings. The organ in the church, Christ the King Lutheran (Houston), is modeled after similar organs built by Hildebrandt during JS Bach's life.

The builder is Noack. (http://www.noackorgan.com/instruments/?opus=128)

Wonderful to look at and to hear!

Cheers,
Shelby