The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP3M

biglouis

The problem with the DP3M is every time you shoot flowers you get WOW! shots. The world does not need more flower shots but I just can't resist...

Globe Thistle

Scabiosa Barocca

cropped at 100%

darr

Facebook Birthday Greeting
Sigma DP3M, ISO 100, M-Mode (1/125 @ f/9.0), Profoto D1

willyande

I think the DP3M offers the colors of the SD15 and the detail of the SD1, so I think it's hard to go wrong. Also, I think it is the best of the DPxM series in terms of image quality, but that is a matter of opinion (same as everything else in this post).

biglouis

One of the weirder public displays atop the Vanguard building tower, adjacent to the A40 near Hanger Lane, London. Vanguard are well known for visual stunts like this which the past have included inflatable panoramas of the London skyline and RAF jet fighters. This is Vanguard's memorial to the anniversary of the first world war. It is not a real tank but a lifesize replica - up close (as close as one can get) it still looks authentic.
Sigma DP3M.

The Ute

Wonderful, wonderful shots. You really know how to exploit the virtues of the DP3M.

If only Sigma could give us a DPxM camera with even an optional EVF I would be happier.

LouisB
Who needs Sigma to do it.

I bought the Xitek and now I have that EVF.

;)