The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP3M

The Ute

I got mine and it looks OK to me. Haven't used it of course.

Now after using it for a while, does it show product quality IYO?
Change your video output to PAL from NTSC.

It depends on what you are going to shoot.

Not good for Macro IMO but fine for general Landscape framing.

The product quality seemed fine to me.

snowy

I took my new (to me) DP3M on a recent trip to Wales, and played in Sigma Photo Pro later to come up with two alternatives to the same view. Normally I'd go for the first one as it shows the resolution to its full, but the second one is growing on me.

snowy

The only difference in the processing was the Fill Light slider position. The first was set at about +0.2 and the set about -0.7. The negative value seems to give it a soft glow as well as darkening it down. My normal process is more like the first :)

The Ute

The only difference in the processing was the Fill Light slider position. The first was set at about +0.2 and the set about -0.7. The negative value seems to give it a soft glow as well as darkening it down. My normal process is more like the first :)
IMO #2 looks underexposed as a result and the distant hills unappealing.

Rand47

I much prefer the second version. The first describes the scene, the second provides a sense of the place. A version in between the two might be brilliant.

Rand

bifi25

Just arrived, now the sisters, DP1M and DP3M are ready...They get support from RX1, Alpha6000, Leica M8 and Sony RX100M2...Now setup should bei completed!? :clap:

The firsts pics...

Adam L

Wife's Sangria

Both are hand held. I'm pretty certain these are from the DP3M.

I could use help in where the composition has gone wrong. I like the detail but this is a disappointment.

Eh, okay I suppose but not print worthy.

Maxpace

How does one display big photos here...like Hulyss and others have posted? I only seem to get small thumbnails (one has to click on it to expand). Thanks