The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP3M

biglouis

I took a number of photographs today with my DP3M and also experimented with using my Nissin i40 flashgun in manual mode. Worked very well. This is a verbena bonariensis in our garden today.

DP3M iso200 f16 1/320 Nissin i40.

Last edited:

lightnmagic

... extreme is for tonight. 2017 will be a good year for photographers :) This should be celebrated accordingly :)

Great inspiring shots from everyone here..This is my 1st time on this forum also very new with my dp3 M...and so very excited
to be here and sharing with like minds

Going to Dubai this week any tips on how to take panos with dp3 m ...below shot is from the ethel M chocolate factory here in Vegas...a bit crooked was my 1st shot with this cam without any tripod

Soldier.jpg

foveon

welcome on board;
how do you take panos with other cams? Try it the same way with DP3m, "nodalable" head and all settings "manual" and have fun in the sun.