The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Samsung NX300 + 2D/3D 45mm/1.8

sinwen

Very interesting thread, thanks for that.
Samsung is seldom mentioned anywhere when testers are doing comparisons.
We should find NX300 vs Nex7 for example, I haven't seen that anywhere.

ggibson

You can compare the NX2__ series performance at DPReview. The cameras give pretty good results from what I've seen, although the dynamic range is not as good as other mirrorless options. Colors are a bit different too, a bit more yellow toned to my eye. I wonder if the NX300 is much different?

hot

Very interesting thread, thanks for that.
Samsung is seldom mentioned anywhere when testers are doing comparisons.
We should find NX300 vs Nex7 for example, I haven't seen that anywhere.
I've both cameras (also NX1000, NX100, NX10 and NEX5), but I do not compare. Each camera has advantages and (very few) disadvantages, all are perfect for taking pictures or making movies. All my lenses fit all my cameras.

Example: NX1000 and NX300 are the only cameras with 1:2.35 movie (1920x810, 24 fps) - within next weeks I will take 3D movies with both cameras with 1:2.35.

hot

NX300 + 2D/3D

JPEG, out of camera, no post processing, photos 3D - there shown 2D

hot

Timer/remote with wire and wireless for NXxxxx

This remotes/timers are usable for ALL cameras - change cable, that's all.

hot

Very good screen protector for ALL displays - works fine with touch displays!