The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Samsung NX300 + 2D/3D 45mm/1.8

ANGELOSO

Hello,

Impressive test work, and beautiful images,

I am very interested in the Samsung NX300 camera, for photographs in 3D, and I wonder if you've tested with moving subjects and in low light, example for indor action sport.

Best regards, Angel

It has two built in LCD shutters when switch is on 3D.

Look 05:30 - What's Hot: NX300 [Day 3] Samsung Tomorrow TV @ CES2013 - YouTube

Shutter time (with f=6) was too long, so bee moves faster.
Shots are at same time - like with 2-eyed (3D only) Lumix3D

hot

NX300 + 2D/3D is "not very good" for fast movings and few light - works only with aperture=6.
Above Lumix3D lens works with fixed f=12, no focussing, if few light (f=12) you need long shutter time.

BOTH are not ideal for your purposes.

RitterRunkel

Very nice to look at. Sometimes bokeh is quite well, sometimes pretty irritated ... But I like 3D. http://666kb.com/i/ce9u4yvgsfja4mj9q.jpg here ist seems, beside the narrow stereo base the effect even reaches the distance.

The explaination picture: Does it tell me, that max size of 3D-image is 20xx x 15xx px? No, you are able to crop it yourself, aren't you? E.g. left and right image in portrait format.