The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Samsung NX300 + 2D/3D 45mm/1.8

hot

My oooold KonicaAR lenses fit (thanx to cheap Chinese adapters) all my NEX, NX und m4/3 cameras.
Funny - re-use auf very good lenses (FF format!) for € 0.00 = $ 0.00 !

adsf

Thank you for your effort!

I just cant get those 3d-images togehter. Little to big for my eyes. I can only do this with smaller images. Have to do plenty of Ctrl+"-" :)

ggibson

Thank you for your effort!

I just cant get those 3d-images togehter. Little to big for my eyes. I can only do this with smaller images. Have to do plenty of Ctrl+"-" :)
Ditto =)

I can do these cross-eyed, but not wall-eyed.

But the 3D effect is actually REALLY good in these. I am impressed--I expected something more like Panasonic's 12.5mm 3D lens, which doesn't have much separation.

hot

I have both (Samsung 2D/3D and Lumix3D) - both are not "yellow of egg", but they are useable (and too expensive).

Canon lenses:

hot

Photos with (stacked) 10mm+16mm macro tube (makes 6x8=48 contacts)

additional MeiKe 110 ringlight