The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

biglouis

Love this camera for street work. Last time I took this landscape it was with my Hasselblad SWC. This is with the GW3 wide-angle adapter.

J

JohnW

Brutally cold here in the Midwest. But the temperature broke one day last week and brought out the skaters. - John

gilpen123

Feast of the Black Nazarene, yearly procession of the Black Nazarene attracting 10-12M people which normally lasts up to 20+hours on a roughly 10 kilometer route. This is the single largest congregation of people in Manila. Jan. 9, 2014, GR Digital.

J

JohnW

- Ricardo
Nice, Ricardo. Personally, I find mobile phones one of the biggest obstacles to getting decent street shots these days. People seem to be interacting more and more with their phones and less and less with each other. But you've got an unusual moment of both here. I like the framing too.

John

J

JohnW

Good to see you posting here again, Maggie. It's been a while. - John

J

JohnW

Yeah, it comes and goes, doesn't it. I've been dabbling in film lately. But still loving the GR.

John