The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

J

JohnW

I spent a few days in Tucson last week visiting my son. A few from the trip.

John

raist3d

@Ashwi

Thanks for looking and the comments.

I agree. Well seen and beautifully taken.

<sigh> I'm beginning to wonder if the GR is all the camera you need :)
Been using a Q7 for a lot of street stuff but on a break to get my "learn how to use the Ricoh GR" well. I really think any camera could be "the only one" depending what we are trying to do and what we do. I would love to have just one. I really need to sell my K-5 and I am starting to consider selling my Fuji.

- Ricardo

raist3d

Johnw- would have liked to see the first shot and chimney shot in color. Curious given I would expect ground in orange and sky blue.

- Ricardo

raist3d

Ricardo please stop posting GR shots. Do you really wand me spent my money? GR f/g expensive in Russia! =)
Maybe could shop from USA? ;-) You are fine with the K. If you don't mind carrying it just keep with it. I like it a lot but I guess a DSLR is not for me at this point.

;-)

- Ricardo

J

JohnW

While hiking in southeast Arizona recently, we met this old woman on a steep, rocky trail. She had such a nice face and kind personality that, as we chatted, I couldn't help but grab a hip shot. I thought about asking her for a photo, but I think it wouldn't have been the same.

John

raist3d

JohnW- really like the expression you captured on the woman.

Angel on the Street

Cyclist Dream

- Ricardo