The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

Tim

Here is a GR contribution and a cat image all in one post.
Meet Bernie. Put a box on the floor and he hops straight in.
He's quite a unique cat, very outgoing with all visitors.

BTW: Congratulations Maggie.
We have seen so many pics of your man I feel like I know him!
He has an iPhone, likes guitars and drives a BMW I think? :cool:

J

JohnW

John, I missed this until now.

That photograph is superb!

LouisB
Thank you, Louis, and everyone. Your kind words are much appreciated.

It was taken from the upper deck of a moving commuter train through a very dirty window on a very rainy day. I did not think it would come out at all. But when in doubt, shoot! :)

John

J

JohnW

On the train the lights always go out just before movement starts. Must be a power thing. ISO 25,600.

John

Maggie O

BTW: Congratulations Maggie.
We have seen so many pics of your man I feel like I know him!
He has an iPhone, likes guitars and drives a BMW I think? :cool:
You just described me, too! Michael likes guitars, but I'm the one who plays them. He's got an M5, that is just amazing.

Tim

My #2 loves your puppy pics Kameleo

Blue Bike

The detail that such a small camera offers is staggering

Maggie O

That was San Francisco's City Hall! It is such a gorgeous building and a touchstone for civil rights. I was honored to be married there.

scott kirkpatrick

It's the last days of summer here in Israel. The new year fell in such a way that it creates a four-day weekend, with perfect weather. And every tiny water hole in the desert attracts an enthusiastic crowd:

These are both along a 6 km stretch of gorge containing the Perat stream, which runs from Jerusalem down to Jericho. Not quite handicapped-accessible, but nice.

scott