The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

Jolly

One week with my new Ricoh GR. I'm amazed by the quality and rendition of this little camera. Quite impressive
I have a Fujifilm XT1 and a Panasonic GM1.
I really like both of them but this GR is a great fun !

One week with my new Ricoh GR. I'm amazed by the quality and rendition of this little camera. Quite impressive
I have a Fujifilm XT1 and a Panasonic GM1.
I really like both of them but this GR is a great fun !

Very nice image!

How did you postprocess this in LR5? Reminds me to a Merrill Foveon file. Could you share the steps you took within LR5?

Thanks

Jolly

Very nice image!

How did you postprocess this in LR5? Reminds me to a Merrill Foveon file. Could you share the steps you took within LR5?

Thanks
Thanks, very kind of you.

I could tell you that I have used very complicated and tricky techniques to modify the picture but I just played a little with the color levels and the white balance, shadows and highlights.

Here is the original DNG if you want to play a little with it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4055074/31012015 - R0001800.dng

p.s.: yes I felt the same when i look at some of the pictures that this little monster produces, my little ricohmerrill ... if they only could put a 35/40mm FF equiv. 2.0 I would stop to buy cameras for ages ...

kai.e.g.

Last time I was in this forum, I had just gotten the GRD-2! I see the names of many old forum friends here still.
Some photos from the Dolomiti with my new GR...

Apart from the GR, another new member of our family. This one's for Maggie O.